Ice Skating

We singed Kevin and Sarah up for Ice Skating classes this fall. Both of them had been skating at the Peak Arena for different events and really enjoyed skating, so we thought it would be a fun adventure. They had a really great time learning how to not kill themselves on the ice :-) They had weekly lessons that the little kids and I watched and Collette became very interested in trying it out for herself. We asked grandma to hang out with Clark one day and I took the oldest 3 to the open skate for the afternoon. We had so much fun! I had not been skating since I was about 12 and I was terrible then, so I was nervous. Kevin and Sarah were great about showing Collette and I the different ways to get around, how to stop and all the fun things they had learned in their lessons. We really enjoyed ourselves on the ice and Coco did great! Kevin, Sarah and Collette are all singed up again for lessons after the holidays and they can't wait!


No comments: