EASTER


Every year for Easter we split the fun into 2 great days. We have Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday. On Easter Saturday we all get together, color Easter eggs (a lot of them), fill plastic eggs with candy (even more of them) and have a huge, crazy, Easter egg hunt. This year because it was wet, cold and yucky outside we split the hunt into little kids and big kids and had it in grandpa and grandmas living room. There were 9 kids under 12 and then Joe and Amber too :)







We had fun with our egg creations and we all ate WAY too much candy


Then on Easter Sunday I break out the new Easter outfits. I am pretty laid back about letting people choose their own clothing, etc. EXCEPT on Easter :) I get to choose and every one gets to smile and be nice. I also get to take as many pictures as I want and they can not say a thing. At this point in history everyone has this routine down quite nicely and I am a happy mommy overall.

2 comments:

Meg said...

You have a beautiful family!

6 P's in a Pod said...

I'm stalking your blog now. Thanks for finding my blog so I could find yours and keep up with you and yours...