Snow Day


You are never to old to play in the SNOW! I love living Utah and having the beautiful mix of sun and snow. Anne Marie has fallen in love with snowboarding this year and decided we needed to make a "mommies day off" of it. I have been boarding twice before, once about 7 years ago and once about 3 years ago, so even though I was up for it in theory, I was a little nervous too. So about noon we left all six kids with Jason (THANK YOU!) and headed up to Sundance. We met up with Joe and Amber who had been there all morning and hit the slopes. Joe gave me a quick refresher course and it was all down hill from there but in a good way :-) I discovered that I remembered the feel of it very quickly and just had fun. The weather was beautiful!! It was 65 and sunny. We did not wear coats at all and even had to take off our sweat shirts. Anne and I just had fun and really enjoyed being together and doing something so fun. I really am grateful for the people in my life and the experiences I get to enJOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest snow mommies I've ever seen! :)

Rachel said...

You girls are so lucky to have each other!

Scrap-night is comming-up again in a few weeks I'll let you know when! It would be GREAT to see you!!!

Meg said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!